IS THIS THE LOVE I FEEL? A POEM BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA

IS THIS THE LOVE I FEEL?

ASIF SULTAN MATTA

18-08-2015 (2nd EDITION)


You stole my sleep and took  away my rest
Is this the love I feel or its just a lust?

The delighting care and reluctant smile
These catchy traits am I to again trust?

Your eternal care why do I crave for?
Is this the love I feel, why my mind is so fussed?

Your smile caused by me breeds a great bliss
To her my broken heart should I really entrust?

Departure of yours let me so lonely,
To forget you forthwith, My heart can't  be thrust,

The pain you're with is so evident to me
To alleviate it soundly, I want to do my best,

I would be yours ever, but the hurdles I fear
Your very delicate heart I don't want it to go bust.

I would hug you tight, and caress your pretty face
Which should never last, I wish to have that tryst...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.