FEAR TO PART- A POEM BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA

FEAR TO PART...

ASIF SULTAN MATTA 

Monday, 28th September 2015

Once more the fear engulfed my heart,
the fear to part, ever abides;

The fear, that makes my nights cry
and quivers within me intense tide; 

Once more my eyes may leak the tears
And drown my world, wrench dry inside

shivering usual and rest just rare 
Is dread of death or love's chide?



forlorn and fearful seems my fate
no one to share no one is guide. 

Should I once more console my wits?
snub  the  dark  and  show  it  sky?

passion to stand and zeal to fight, 
but heart is chained and hands tied. 

Comments

  1. The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment. See the link below for more info.

    #snub
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.