Words and tears, a poem by Asif Sultan Matta

Words and tears
Asif Sultan Matta
01-01-2017.

My pen, a sickle, that slits my veins
Muck of despair it always drains
Bled-muck dances and sings with me
A song of delight and harmony

They say, "the tears are heart's blood".
Why then still aches when all been shed?
The two wells dry and poetry cries
Words do revive my heart, when dies.

Verses and lines I adore to craft
Lighten my onus, when none is left
My pen does leak the obstruction
And flows the pain of destruction

Nàive am I in drafting the poems
Do I learn from my own glooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.