What makes me feel alive! a poem by Asif Sultan

What makes me feel alive!
Asif Sultan Matta
02-01-2018

The twinkle of love shining in my eyes;
And brook of zeal flowing through my veins;
The wonder to witness this wide starry heaven;
And the wondrous giggle in the face of a child

Make me feel that I am alive!

The ecstatic feeling rapturing in my bosom
For an insight when its sheen revealing;
Her warm gestures in eyes and smiling;
Her momentary yearning, my permanent pining,

Make me feel that I am alive!

Empathetic pain lancinating my chest;
The rain of tears vitalising my being;
The impulse to fall in an alluring hell;
And disposition to save myself from falling,

Make me feel that I still am alive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.