AN INVISIBLE LOVE- ASIF SULTAN MATTA


An Invisible Love

Asif Sultan

26-03-2015

Today, at the crack of dawn I rubbed my eyes and bade adieu to the akin of death. My room suffocating made my breath choke. I stretched my right arm to open the window beside my bed. A solacing breeze was welcomed by my smothering room, that made my surrounding pleasing and placid. As I stood up and kneeled down near the window the tickling surfs kissed my face. I could see the wall of attached green trees-seem defensive border of my territory- and birds- like soldiers alarming my foes that they're there awaking to protect me and my land. As I descend down my eyes from the delighting mountains-swathed by gleaming white snow- near to my window I could see a small mound of mud draped with green grass as if a luring green carpet laid to balm my itching eyes and delight my heart. There came a flock of mynas and squaited thereon, playing naughtily like small kids. I wondered, they're dancing to entertain me; soothe me and give me a bewitching company in this solitary moment. I saw every entity adorned to please me.
But as soon I pulled the window and made the scene outside as reducing from a full moon to crescent I saw my beloved from that ajar window. It was the only thing which could make my morning perfectly good. But unfortunately I was quick in closing the window hence, I could only see a very tiny glimpse of hers. I opened the window, hastily in anticipation of her one more glimpse, but I could see nothing but that luring scene turning into a haunting aura.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.