Bleeding Queries... by Asif Sultan Matta

Bleeding Queries 

17-02-2016
Asif Sultan Matta

Reserved all my judgements on you,
but my queries and questions
are ceaseless and in abundance--
I will ask...

Will ask you when my tired sunken wet eyes
are not searching for you in the milieu around
between the dawn and dusk,
but in the darkness-- 

deep dusky darkness of moonless night,

when nothing is visible around and I find--
I find You in me,
eyes closed leaking the tears,
and asking you a thousand questions...

You may not hear my queries laden sobs,
but I will keep on shedding tears
to seep out all my grievances
through my squinting eyes...

I have no choice but to cry and question,
to save my heart's bewilderment
by the accumulated interrogations,
which may form a crude judgement
to taint my love.

that'd be worse than death to me--
I can't bear,
thus I cry to wrench my heart dry
off the bleeding queries...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.