Dying Words by Asif Sultan Matta

Dying Words
27-02-2016
Asif Sultan

A storm like feeling; a terrible tide;
a huge flood of emotions within me

deluging the edifices of my hopes;
a constant onus of something alien

Bending me down to stare at the cealing
With wide open deluge effected soaked eyes

Words scattered around me, failed--
Failed to help me to vent what I feel

They're also crying and wailing on my state
They've emulated eyes, accepted their fate

I hear the hiccups of my words
Dying they are...

No candle they can hold to my eyes
My eyes, though sunken, didn't turn sterile

My eyes work where my words fatigue
They've kneeled down to these two rich wells

No guess when this gushing river stops flowing
And saves the world from drowning...

I'm afraid if it never does
There'll be a deluge of Noah,

But no one will survive this time,
Everything will get drowned

No life: nothing and none
I'm afraid there'd be such devastation...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.