COULD I SAY! BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA

Could I say!
13-01-2016
Asif Sultan

I would stab my heart a thousand times with a sparkling sharp dagger to ooze out all the pain from it, weren't you dwelling therein, still. I have forgotten you; I never miss you now; I don't remember the days we spent together and the nights we had deep conversations in- could I be able to say all this! The aura around of the places we visited together and the places we imagined to be in do not evoke my emotions and remind me of you- I can't say that! I see you everywhere- I can't help saying! Breeze passing by; the sun seeping its light through my face; Wind; light; day; night- everything drops your message to me...
  I hate the days now for I don't find you by my side. I hate the nights for I babble and mumble  during my restless frickle sleep and you aren't responding, neither listening my ceaseless utterances...I wish I could make you hear; I wish you could respond...
I know I've lost you- perhaps forever... You won't come again to alleviate the wounds profound in my soul and heart, neither shall I take assistance of any one else- I've to do it myself for you; I'll endeavor to get used to my loneliness and to live with myself, cause there's, very deep in me, you abiding- you'll do forever...
You shared your soul with me, as you affirmed. I'll nourish and nurse it till the end of my time- enough for me as a reward of my love...
But I solicit for one more reward, that you be happy and content wherever you are and whatever you have; you remember my pleas to live positively in all circumstances. I'm happy for your happiness, I direly wish you really are so...be so- I beg...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.