I wander...by Asif Sultan Matta

I wander
07-01-2016
Wandering through streets thinking of you,
Smile of yours and shining eyes...
I find you here walking by my side
Curling your arm under mine...
I keep on walking though my feet give up,
But thoughts of yours make me go on...
I'll go on and on as long as streets aren't dusky,
Going home now haunt me awfully...
You come brimmed over my eyelids
With incessant tears as within me you overwhelm...
I'll walk; I'll wander,
I'll hum your name over and over...
Let masses call me mad
Let them name me insane...
As I sing for you while strolling through
The aisle of poplar trees, you come-
You come and pat my back
I feel you...
I smile through my wet eyes
As I behold you rubbing my hands
And wiping my tears...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.