The Day has come! A birthday Poem By Asif Sultan Matta

The Day has come!
A birthday Poem
By Asif Sultan Matta
12 am, 30 January 2016.

Avidly waiting have been I for this day,
To bid you a merry and happy Birthday;

Peace and prosperity may shine your life,
Day in and day out, I only this pray;

Words baffled to express what's in me,
My tongue too stammers what to hide and what say?

Allied to you be pleased with you,
Joyous be of their nights and days;

Filled with love and care for you,
My heart I wish could all that pay;

The day has come and waiting gone,
Sing to you aloud "A Happy Birthday".

Albiet my part now less to make this day,
But God's mercy all around you lay...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.