NAIVE WAS I... A POEM BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA

NAIVE WAS I...
Asif Sultan Matta. 


Naive was I in  field of love
Tyrant, caring, sincere lot of

Feuds and complaints, brawls are its part
Sulking caring our days would pass

Hovering with you like  dragonfly
Blind in your love, lost all my shy

Your eyes, an ocean and I fish
To swim in them ever had I wished

Enthralling smiles dimple your cheek
Charming talks would snatch away my sleep

Nights like were days and days drowsy
Had been always with you busy.

Soothe of my pain was pain itself,
Nearness of yours made me reckless.

The pain is you, and you  solace
My Achilles’ heel,  innocent face.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.