Your Smile- Asif Sultan Matta


Your_Smile
Asif Sultan Matta
10-04-2015

Smile a beautiful curve which straightens everything out, but yours does extraordinarily wonders. My heart highly overwhelms by the curve you put on as you smile. Wish I to glue my eyes with you for your mesmerizing smile till the end of my time. Wish I to be with you till I bid adieu to this mortal world, and even after that. Wish I to look at your rose-like face adorned with catchy petals blooming as they witness the vitalizing  spring. As I see your enchanting face it illuminates mine as the gleaming moon enlightens a deep dark scary night--The night which daunts and misleads every passerby by its profound duskiness, but your moon-like face shows me a way of hope towards my destination; a way of delight; a way of exuberance; a way that pacifies my restlessness; a way that is thorn-less and harmless; a way that goes to a pleasing haunt; a way that doesn't frighten me- a clear and tidy way to an everlasting bliss.
Ah! Your smile, a soothe to my soul; balm to my pain; heal to my wounds, delight to my sorrow, reason of my life. Your smile- elixir of all ills- shakes off my innumerable agonies--makes me oblivion to my pain, bewitches me and jubilates me as a kid is excited by looking at the crescent of Eid.
Had it been in my fate to be yours ever, would make my only aim of my existence to make you smile. Would never let my moon eclipsed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.