Unceasing Presence...(EID SPECIAL) ~ by Asif Sultan Matta

Unceasing Presence...(EID SPECIAL)

~Asif Sultan Matta
18-07-2015
The day of bliss, merry and joy for us all, but my moon yet to appear. Though unceasing presence of yours found in my unruly heart but it's constantly pining for more nearness and presence of yours. There's not a speck of a moment when I think of other than you. My every nerve overwhelmed as though you're flowing through my veins like blood; and heart merged in you, as if my chest is hallow- without heart; You therein dwelling all the time instead of my unruly heart. Every now and then I imagine you: batting your pretty eye lashes as if the moon is playing, toggling between the fullness and the crescent as you flutter your magical eyelids; Your smiling face- glowing like a flower, enchant beholder's soul. I observe every beauty of the beautiful universe--- breathtaking horizons of vales and hills draped with snowy carpets; bracing scene of gardens; bulbous tulips, pink and red roses with charming moves, golden daffodils, drooping white lilies with pink and yellow specks; enthralling view of dusk at lakes--- every beauty my eyes beheld but never have I encountered more beautiful and pleasing than you, my love. I found your voice more soothing than solacing sounds of gushing streams, chirping of birds and whistling of crickets... I feel your touch in my hands- every ridge of my fingers is swirled by your healing touch, as a dry plant is vitalised and is stretching to glow by a blooming spring.
I feel you here with me always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.