Herald of my end... Asif Sultan Matta

Herald of my end...
Asif Sultan Matta
07-10-2015

You are the most beautiful gift which God has ever bestowed upon me. Remembering you constantly makes me remain in constant peace and merry. What else do I see than the ravishing smiling face of yours, having my two worlds there in- your eyes-- my sun and the moon-- your shining face never escapes from my sight...
 I wish I were the kohl you apply in your glittering eyes. I'd smear within them and get absorbed in these oceans..
What else would I need then?
You'd never cry then to lose me...would you?
The edges of your eyelids would be my abode- Indeed a soothing abode it would be.
A drop of your tear would scatter me down to your cheek that would herald my end...
~Asif Sultan
(07-10-2015)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.