In the desert- Imagination writing.... by Asif Sultan Matta

Imagination Writing

In the desert
Asif Sultan
15-November-2015

She is wearing a shabby dusty garb, sand blemishes apparent, laughing with excitement; her hair tangled with sand, face stained. She has clutched her knees bensing down as she's tired, but chin up, eyes sparkling glued to me with passion; voice hoarcing with panting out of fatigue- still aspiring more love from me; running after me to catch me for a tight hug...
 I am tired though but wanting you to chase me again to catch me,  to push me down to the sand again and love me...
You want to play, play like a kid; run after me and tickle me so that I can fall down hence  to be mounted on by you...
I remain docile, letting you catch me, push me down so that I can feel your love and I too can give vent to my overwhelming love feelings.
Now I see you tired, gasping out of fatigue; lying straight on me. I cuddle you for some time then I make you sit up. I stand up and hold you in my arms, you coiling yours round my neck, thus I taking you to a resting place to get you some composure...
You lost your earrings... you are searching for them. But I've already found them and kept in my pocket...
I say, "You rest here under the tree...I'll get back to you... I'll get you shoes from there"... after sometime  as I come back, I see my love resting her head on bear sand which I couldn't bear, thus I lifted her head tenderly and slowly slid my lap under it. Now I'm trailing my fingers thru your hair, darling. I clear the sand sticking to your hair and face. I let you sleep as long as you wish...
As I kissed your forehead you swiftly opened your shining eyes, spotting me. You lifted your right hand and carressed my stained face to clear the sandy blemishes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.