I will Smile by Asif Sultan Matta

I will Smile

Asif Sultan Matta

1st January 2016


I will broaden my smile, now. I won't let the people mock our love. I won't stain it, anyway. I'll keep on smiling the way I used to, before, rather wider than that. I'll bury the pain in my heart, I won't express it to people. Instead, I'll make the people realise that you gave me nothing but happiness. I shall wear a smile- a bigger one. Masses won't blame your care, nor my love.
My words haven't finished yet... I have a lot to say and express to you. I have a gigantic treasure of words to please you, to merry you, to make you smile and laugh- to make you special. You may be tired of speaking but I am not...You may not listen, but I will write- I will write everything whatever remained unsaid. I will finish all the treasure on you. I'll share the happiness and pain with the paper. My face will reflect happiness, and my pen- the special silvery shining Pen, gifted by you- will write the pain- the pain of serparation and distance. I will write...I will smile...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.