My Lovely Friends-- a poem by Asif Sultan Matta

My Lovely Friends
24-02-2016
Asif Sultan Matta

Five shining stars gleamed my heart,
Flowers of ecstasy they always cart;

And sew moments with catchy threads,
Vanish all gloom, scowl and threats;
They sing, they chant like koel birds
The songs of love to shake off frets

They sing aloud with zeal and love
Adoration for me and care lot of,
Twinkle they like these shining stars
in this silent night and dark, above;

No room for sarrow, as they're around
No tears, no fears, nor whining sounds
Full of elation is their company,
Reason to live finds always ground.

To make me smile they're always keen,
Wish I that God extend their sheen

I love plenty my dearest friends
Naughty Sana and Sam's trends
Asiya, the sober and loving Sana
And blonde darling dear Ambreen.


(Dedicated to Sana, Asiya, SanaGul, Sam and Ambreen)
Thank you all for celebrating my Birthday with exuberance and joy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.