Rhyme and Harmony, a poem by Asif Sultan Matta

Rhyme and harmony
Asif Sultan Matta
30 December 2016

Oppresed heart, fatigued eyes and numbed soul:
Regret on fury, or pain of betrayal;
Struggle to win, always I fail
Plenty love gestures play no role

Days of blossoms fade very fast,
Motifs in 'em seem no more bright,
Sweet lurid day turn scary night,
Guilt: desire, of now; or remark, of past

Desire: should I be loved the way I love;
Remark: love not the way she had been loved,
They bring fury and turn him wild,
Remorse and pain beneath him and above.

May fire of my love burn her all remark
And rhyme with my desire, harmony it embark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.