Feelings. Died. by Asif Sultan Matta

Feelings Died
Asif Sultan Matta
12 am, 12th April 2016.

I'm lementing, not because we lost eachother, but for the death of love I had been carefully but passionately nursing and cherishing for you. Near or far you were, doesn't effect me much as long as those beautiful feelings palliated my heart. My heart seems barren now. Dead and withered it is! Feelings have died, thus I lament- lament most vehemently.
The moment I resolve to sow the seed of your love in my heart again, the withered tree's pitiable existence scare me. I truly feel that an another 'you'-- the one I loved and who loved me, ardently; longed and who I longed for--hindering me not to dare. Your soul, which you left in me, the another 'you', certainly or perhaps the real you, is so possessive for me to give me away to anyone even to your current being, which to me has turned entirely different, mysteriously, from the one I had feelings for. Alas! They're ruthlessly dead, which I must mourn for as long as I live. Hallow I am now, tirelessly lamenting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.