Scattered Dreams by Asif Sultan Matta


Scattered Dreams
19-01-2018

My dreams lay scattered
in the twinkling light
of the darkness of night,
Prodding me, waking me up
Seeking answer of their lamenting questions...

My dreams lay scattered
In the dusk of daylight;
The onus of responsibilities
And the pressure of orthodoxy
Lead my quixotic mind
To the vales of compulsions
Of life,
And my dreams lay scattered


Enveloped in the painful words
Scattered on a rough piece of paper
Whining, wailing, zealous though,
Gathered in the placid world of unquiet verses

My scattered dreams
Palliate the pangs of the pain...

©Asif Sultan Matta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.