DON'T BE SAD BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA


“Don’t   be    sad!     Don’t    be sad!
 I am with you, you should be glad.

 I changed my mood, why don’t you?
 Don’t  be sad I  am  really  with you.
           
The gloom has been gone and the glow came.
To care and to love you, that is  my only aim.
                   
I shall  always be  with  you.  I  won’t let you go
Blue skies and green gardens I am going to show-
               
I   got   elated   as   have  been   ever  such,
The way she loved, it was for me very much.
                           
The way of her talking  really tickles  my eyes.
My spirit and my morale, everything she rises.
                   
I   couldn’t   judge, am  I on right  path or went astray,
The only thing, I did, was submission to my heart’s way.
~Asif sultan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.