The Revival of Love- a poem by Asif Sultan Matta


My #New_Poem written on the eve of my B'day.
22-Feb-2015

Love revived, its thirst revived as you          came along;
Have I to over be in fix in bitter right and      luring wrong?

My wounds healed,  and heart soothed;
Like a caged bird gets the undying calm.

Your care so pleasing, & concern  serious;
Gliding with you ever as dragonflies along

Hearts unlike and the pain  alike;
Let us bond our souls and be strong

It frowns my nose, when you bid adieu,
Tryst of ours seek I to prolong,

I pined for you, morn and evening,
Where had you been for so long?

Joy will encompass from every curve
Elated with mirth, we'll be cheerful along

Prodding and brooding, like the small kids
Under a charming rain, we're walking along,

Stay with me always and forsake me not,
Would stroke your hair & chant for you a song

(Asif Sultan Matta)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.