IS THIS THE LOVE?


You stole my sleep and took  away my rest
Is this the love I feel or its just a lust?

The delighting care and the reluctant smile
These catchy attributes am I to again trust?

Your eternal company why do I crave for
Is this the love I feel, why my mind is so fussed?

Your smile caused by me causes a great bliss
To her my broken heart should I really entrust?

Departure of yours always let me so lonely,
To forget you instantly, My heart cannot be thrust,

The pain you're feeling is so evident to me
To alleviate your all agonies, I want to do my best,

I would b yours ever, but the hurdles I do fear
Your very delicate heart I don't want it to go bust.

I would hug you tight, and would caress your pretty face
Which should never last, I wish to have that tryst...

(Asif Sultan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANCHORING SCRIPT (ANNUAL FUNCTION) MADE BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.

Anchoring Script for Fancy Dress Competition

QIRAT COMPETITION (ISLAMIC SEMINAR) ANCHORING SCRIPT BY ASIF SULTAN MATTA.